Can I study a non-ACA accredited Diploma and then register with ACA?

The Diploma of Counselling (CHC51015) even if not accredited by ACA, is eligible for registration upon completion. There are few Diplomas that are ACA accredited.

If you find a course that you are interested in enrolling in, please confirm with us whether this course will be eligible for registration upon completion.

Providing it is a Diploma of Counselling from an organisation we recognise, (CHC51015) you can apply for provisional registration, which is a practising registration with ACA as a Registered Counsellor.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us